Posted on June 29, 2015
How to Take Pictures of Wedding Rings for Your Website/Blog
I invited Gary from platinum wedding rings to write a post, love it Gary! Thanks.
Wedding rings are the most important things to consider if you are already decided to get married. Aside from the factors that you need to consider in buying a perfect fit both for you and your partner, you would also want to know the views and opinions of all the important people around you. With this being said, you would like to take pictures or snapshots of the wedding rings that had captured your hearts and would want to share it to the world by means of social networking sites. If you are into blogging, this would be a great opportunity for you to focus on so that you can be able to help others in finding their dream wedding rings.
Nowadays, it is much easier for you to take a good shot of the precious things that you rarely see and this includes the shining, shimmering and glittery wedding rings that you can see in jewelry stores. You can easily take a photo of anything with the help of your smartphone or a high-end camera anytime, anywhere. It is also easy for you to share it through social media, with just a click away, good internet connection and you’re good to go. Also, some of the most artistic designs for wedding rings that we have in the market can be seen in a wedding magazines and you would appreciate how the photographer has captured every bits and pieces in that photo.
So how can you get such glorious photos that you can’t take your eyes off of it? You don’t need to be a pro in photography to make this happen, you just need to consider the following in taking wedding ring pictures:
- You need a camera. Smartphones are now equipped with high resolution settings so you don’t need to worry about buying an SLR just to take photos. If you have a high-end camera such as SLR, it would be much better. This would make you look like a pro even if you’re not.
- Adjust the settings. This is an important thing to consider in taking photos as this would relive the captured moments as if you’re just seeing for the first time and the viewer would also feel the same way. Right setting means perfect shot.
- Look for your perfect wedding ring designs. Make friends with some jewellers so you can get a photo of your chosen designs. You can even ask some of your friends to wear it for the photo shoot.
- Gather all your married friends and take a photo of them wearing their wedding rings. You would be appreciated for this rare moment as this could be a better way to reminisce the emotions they had when they first wear their rings.
- When everything is set, take a shot. Not just one but as many as you can get so you could choose which one is the best at the end of the day.
Once you have accomplished all these, you can now smile while thinking of the captions that you would include on the wedding ring photos when you’re wrapping up your blog. Be ready with the compliments but beware of the bashers as well.